Drinking coffee with a friend in a trendy bar should be a guilt free pleasure. However people worry about the staining associated with coffee.
Smoker and wine lovers may share the same concerns about the stained teeth. They may feel self conscious and inconfident in social occassions and cover their teeth when smiling.
We have introducedan effective and reliable solution to the problem, one which brings the sparkle back to your smile.
Diamond Clean Air polisher is a professional tooth polishing system which works with air and water spray and aesthetic polishing powder and removes the stubborn stainsand plaquesfrom the difficult to reach areas. The water jet rolls the powdeer particles on the tooth surface to remove the plaque and stains. The air polishing system is non-invasive ,patient friendly and very effective in cleaning the teeth giving you significantly cleaner and whiter teeth.
The results are spectacular and outstanding. Many people who thought they had to spend a fortune to get a brighter smile, were pleasantly proven wrong. Give us a call and try our diamond clean for yourself and be prepared to be amazed.
we are conveniently located within walking distance of Bushey Train Station in Watford and have weekend and eveining appointments to suit your busy schedule.
- Diamond Cleaning, 04 April 2018
- Desire for eternal youth and rejuvenation treatments, 04 May 2017
- Orthodontic treatments for adults, A to Z of what you need to know, 27 April 2017
- Fluoride -friend or enemy, 16 January 2017
- Benefits of Invisible Braces, 20 September 2016
- Best Private Dental Practice 2016 - North West London , 09 September 2016
- The magic mushroom for the treatment of gum disease, 11 August 2016
- 5 Things you need to know about invisible braces for grown-ups, 29 July 2016
- Impact of straight teeth on social interactions, How orthodontic treatment can help., 27 July 2016
- Dental and oral Hygiene tips to secure the promotion you have been waiting for , 22 July 2016
- Why to choose Caspian Dental Clinic for your dental care, 28 April 2016
- 60 is the new 30, 22 March 2016