We took great care designing our clinic. We wanted to create a space that balances the best in dental technology in a place where you feel warm and welcome. And we have.
All our equipment is the latest available to modern dentistry. For example:
We only use digital x-ray, which means –
- We get images immediately and can make a quick diagnosis
- Better resolution so we can zoom in and out for an accurate view
- You spend less time waiting
- We can store, and where necessary share, your images
- We don’t use film, which is kinder to the environment
For root canal work, we use a rotary endodontic nickel-titanium system that –
- Like digital x-ray, gives a more accurate result
- Is quicker, safer and more efficient than conventional systems
- Means you spend less time in the chair
And our intra-oral camera –
- Allows us to get a more detailed view inside your mouth
- Helps with fast and accurate diagnosis and treatment
- Displays the images on a monitor so you can see exactly what we’re seeing
- Helps you understand and be involved in your dental care
- Allows us to print and store images for your ongoing treatment and care
Air Abrasion Technology for diamond clean and minimally invasive cavity preparation and caries removal
As part of our continuous commitment to investment in the latest technology, we have introduced air flow (drill free) systems for cavity preparations and polishing into our daily practice.
Air flow cleaning utilises a powerful yet controlled jet of water, air and fine powder to polish all the surfaces of a tooth, removing plaque, discoloration and soft deposits and reaches deep into periodontal pockets up to a depth of 5 mm.
Air abrasion cavity preparation confers a more conservative, pain free and drill free cavity preparation. Air abrasion is the first choice of decay removal in small lesions when the maximum dental preservation is the key aim.
Advantages of air flow over traditional cleaning
- Reduced tooth sensitivity
- More effective against stubborn stains of tea, coffee and smoking.
- Three times faster than traditional clean and polish
- More gentle treatment
- Safe to use around implants
Make an appointment now and enjoy the excellent dentistry you’ve always wanted. Call us on 01923 254979 or book online.