Interesting Facts about non surgical Anti-wrinkle treatment with botulinum toxin
Anti-wrinkle treatment with butolinum , Facts.
- Botox is the brand name for a chemical called Botulinum toxin type A. It is a toxin produced by a very deadly bacterium. In medicinal diluted concentrations, it is used for the treatment of excessive sweating, elimination of fine lines on the forehead, around the eyes and frown lines between the eyebrows. It is also used in the treatment of belpharospasm. It can effectively weaken a muscle for a period of three to twelve months. It is used in the treatment of spasms and dystonia. It also has been proven to help with migraine headaches.
- Botulinum toxin injections are the most common cosmetic operation.
- The number of women resorting to Botox, lip-plumping and similar treatments in an attempt to stay young has jumped by 15 per cent in a year. More than one million treatments are now being carried out each year for the first time, confirming a desire to copy the beauty secrets of the rich and famous.
- Non-surgical anti-wrinkle treatment with Botox has become more popular. Accessibility has been a key driving force, as you can have the treatment in your lunch break or alongside your dental appointment.
- The best time to start Botox treatment is late 20s, why? Because: When you are in your 20s, lines and wrinkles are not usually a concern, Botox can be used as a preventative measure to help slow the signs of ageing. As it’s easier to prevent wrinkles, than try and correct them later. During your 30s, collagen regeneration slows, skin becomes thinner and signs of ageing start to appear. Forehead lines, crow’s feet and frown lines are often the first ones to appear because of constant movement of the skin. Botox will help smooth out and reduce the fine lines that have developed, also preventing them from getting worse. In your 40s loss of volume and firmness exacerbates; to correct both ageing aspects, Botox and dermal fillers have to be combined to help rejuvenate the skin. Whilst dermal fillers add volume, Botox reduces lines.
- Effects of Botox Cosmetic are usually seen within 3–5 days , however it can take up to 2 weeks to see full results.
- When it comes to anti –wrinkle treatment with Botox, less is more. You do not want to have a frozen expression or Captain Spock tell-tale sign. Aim for a refreshed smooth look.
- You should not have Botox treatment more frequently than every 3 months. Let your muscles gain a little bit of action to stay healthy.
- Choose your practitioner wisely. Approved Botox cosmetic providers include dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aesthetic physicians and dentists. Avoid Botox treatments from beauticians, also avoid Botox parties as you will never know if the operator is a qualified professional, if the Botox has been reconstituted correctly and in a sterile manner-Botox parties are illegal in the UK.
Botox anti-wrinkle treatments will help you maintain that youthful radiant look for longer But don’t forget to eat healthily, sleep at least 6 hours a day and exercise, avoid sun damage, smoking and excessive drinking and remember to love yourself for who you are not who you want to be.
At Caspian Dental Clinic in Watford, we provide consultation for anti-wrinkle treatments with Botulinum toxin type A and dermal fillers. Should you wish to know more, call us on 01923254979 to book for consultation appointment.
- Is make-up application after injectable cosmetic treatments safe?, 05 May 2019
- Tooth whitening Facts, 26 March 2019
- Fred, the tooth fairy says:, 25 February 2019
- straight or crooked? vanity or necessity , 22 January 2019
- Floss and clean between your teeth before brushing!, 15 January 2019
- Mouth cancer awareness, 02 January 2019
- Diamond Cleaning, 04 April 2018
- Desire for eternal youth and rejuvenation treatments, 04 May 2017
- Orthodontic treatments for adults, A to Z of what you need to know, 27 April 2017
- Fluoride -friend or enemy, 16 January 2017
- Benefits of Invisible Braces, 20 September 2016
- Best Private Dental Practice 2016 - North West London , 09 September 2016